Field name in the last table (for potions) is probably wrong
- (10:04:55 PM) DavidEGrayson: In the last table of http://www.wiki.vg/Object_Data : is the field name really "Entity ID" or should it be something like "Potion data value" to match the notes?
- (10:05:11 PM) simpson: DavidEGrayson: Field names are whatever you would like them to be.
- (10:05:29 PM) simpson: The given names are semantic hints as to what the fields do.
- (10:06:11 PM) DavidEGrayson: OK, is that integer an entity id in any sense, or is it really just describing the type of potion?
- (10:06:29 PM) DavidEGrayson: It's probably one of these numbers: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Data_values#Potions
- (10:06:49 PM) simpson: Maybe! I don't know, and I don't know who put that on the wiki.
Unit for Speed
I'me only starting to understand metadata in general, but what is the unit for the speed? They are shorts, and I suppose they are Fixed-Point numbers. But how many bits for the integer and fractional parts? --Hunterbuscus 3rd (talk) 17:20, 10 June 2014 (UTC)