Should this page be renamed now? I've just updated it to the latest data, and the things that the wiki used to call objects are now just called entities, so surely this should be named Entity Data.
Field name in the last table (for potions) is probably wrong
- (10:04:55 PM) DavidEGrayson: In the last table of http://www.wiki.vg/Object_Data : is the field name really "Entity ID" or should it be something like "Potion data value" to match the notes?
- (10:05:11 PM) simpson: DavidEGrayson: Field names are whatever you would like them to be.
- (10:05:29 PM) simpson: The given names are semantic hints as to what the fields do.
- (10:06:11 PM) DavidEGrayson: OK, is that integer an entity id in any sense, or is it really just describing the type of potion?
- (10:06:29 PM) DavidEGrayson: It's probably one of these numbers: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Data_values#Potions
- (10:06:49 PM) simpson: Maybe! I don't know, and I don't know who put that on the wiki.
Unit for Speed
I'me only starting to understand metadata in general, but what is the unit for the speed? They are shorts, and I suppose they are Fixed-Point numbers. But how many bits for the integer and fractional parts? --Hunterbuscus 3rd (talk) 17:20, 10 June 2014 (UTC)